The Coolbinia School Board is comprised of parents and community members, staff members and the principal of the school. The Board is formed with the fundamental purpose of enabling parents and members of the community to engage in activities that are in the best interests of students and that will enhance the education provided by the school.
Roles and responsibilities of the School Board
The functions of the school board at an Independent Public School are to:
1. Take part in;
- establishing and reviewing the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions
- implementing financial plans to support these goals
- evaluating the school’s performance in achieving these goals
- formulating codes of conduct for students.
2. Promote the school in the community
3. Provide advice on policy for religious education and the implementation of special religious education
4. Determine, in consultation, a dress code for students
- charges, contributions and fees
- extra cost-optional components of the school’s educational program
- items for personal use in the educational program
- advertising and sponsorship arrangements.
Board members for 2022
|Parent Representatives||Katherine MacArthur, Louise Markovic, Liam McLagan, Michael Pearson, Renee Woodhams, Ines Di Benedetto|
|Staff Representatives||Sara Stewart, Ian Wilson, Katie Marsell|